Normal hair is neither greasy nor dry, and does not suffer from dandruff. You can wash it once or twice a week and style it without difficulty. But you shouldn't neglect it. On the contrary, you need to look after it to keep it looking its best.
Your normal hair deserves Biocoiff
Normal hair has normal sebum secretion. It starts to oil up after three days. It is light, soft, shiny, supple and easy to detangle. They can be fine or moderately thick. To maintain their shine and hydration, wash them with a pH-neutral shampoo to strengthen the scalp and nourish fiber capillary without weighing them down.
Our shampoos are particularly recommended for use on normal hair because of their natural ingredients. They will protect your strands and tips hair better than conventional shampoos, as they contain no harsh chemicals. They do not strip the scalp and gently cleanse the hair.
What shampoos should I use for normal hair?
Biocoiff' offers you its range of organic products to combine with protective hair care and styling products. Choose from liquid or solid shampoos. What they have in common is that they are formulated with 100% organic agents chosen for their effectiveness.
- Organic herbal shampoo (gentle cleansing) is perfect for washing normal and children's hair. Its properties help maintain healthy hair. It gently cleanses and removes residues from styling products.
- Nettle shampoo should be used alternately with the herbal shampoo. It will improve blood circulation to the scalp and restore hair's vitality and volume, encouraging regrowth.
- Organic shampoo with aloe vera washes hair and protects it from dehydration. Aloe vera is renowned for its capillary benefits. It makes your lengths even more supple. Your hair is nourished and your tips moisturized all the way to the ends to reduce the appearance of split ends.
- Organic calendula shampoo strengthens and nourishes normal and dry hair. It is suitable for gentle washing and also preserves the highlights of color-treated hair. color-treated hair.
Benefits of solid shampoos for normal hair
Hair Soap is a gentle shampoo that provides numerous hair care benefits. Chemical-free and free of essential oils, it contains no endocrine disruptors. It cleanses and respects hair and seborrhea. It contains non-chemical foaming agents, butters and oils plant-based.
- Horsetail and jojoba organic solid shampoo combines the properties of horsetail and jojoba seed. Free of preservatives, colorants and artificial fragrances, its formula provides in-depth nourishment for fiber capillaries.
- Shea and jojoba shampoo for normal hair is the counterpart of the herbal shampoo. The whole family can use it. Free of essential oils, this shampoo is recommended for people with hair intolerances. It protects the scalp and lengths without altering the pH.
You can complement the action of organic solid shampoos by using solid conditioners like the one with marshmallow from Biocoiff'.
Yes, they are even more so, as they are more concentrated. What's more, those formulated without essential oils are much less allergenic. The advantage of organic solid shampoo is its practicality and economy, as it lasts longer and is easy to transport.
The best shampoo for a fiber hair type with no particular problems is one that respects the pH of your fiber hair. It should be neutral or near-neutral, and free from aggressive or stripping chemicals. If having normal hair is a great relief, it's also important to treat it with care so as not to disturb it and make it problematic.
When using a solid shampoo, it's common to dampen it first before applying to wet hair. Then massage the shampoo into your scalp and wash your lengths before rinsing thoroughly with clean water. This last step is important to avoid sticky hair.
To determine this, you need to observe a certain ease in caring for it, where many find it difficult to care for or style their hair type.
Normal hair is neither dry nor greasy, retaining a good level of natural moisture. It requires minimal maintenance, remaining healthy and shiny without the need for special products. It's easy to style without frizz or stiffness. Last but not least, you won't have to worry about itching, dandruff or hair sensitivity.
To maintain the health and beauty of your normal hair without damaging it, we recommend using gentle hair care products specifically designed for this type of hair.
To avoid dryness and breakage, wash and rinse your hair with lukewarm water, making sure to remove all shampoo residues. Minimize the use of heat tools, by choosing heat protectors when using them, and don't forget to cut tips regularly to avoid split ends. Protect your hair from external aggressors such as the sun and pollution, and moisturize it.
To avoid greasing and attracting dandruff, it's important to pay attention to the frequency of washing and moisturizing. Infrequent washing and intense moisturizing can fatten hair. Similarly, styling products that are too heavy and extreme climatic conditions or stress can promote the appearance of dandruff.