Your hair looks bad and you are looking for a shampoo to give it back vitality and shine? The organic and vegan formulation of Biocoiff shampoos for damaged hair is suitable to regenerate the fiber capillary and bring volume to your hair. Integrate our liquid cleansing care or our organic solid shampoos into your hair routine and pamper your lengths.
Your damaged hair deserves Biocoiff'.
Your hair is dull and rough to the touch, tips becomes split... All the signs of damaged hair are present. Undoubtedly, you must take action to regenerate and nourish the fiber capillary. An appropriate treatment will restore shine to your hair and compensate for the lack of keratin that solidifies the internal structure of the hair shaft. Whether the cause is due to chemical aggression (colorings, balayage, bleaching) or thermal aggression (dryers, straighteners, heated brushes), you should choose hair products rich in lipids and nourishing elements. You should also plan a hair routine that includes shampoo, conditioner and hair care.
Which shampoos for damaged hair should I use?
To protect and invigorate damaged hair, there's nothing like a shampoo made with oils plant-based and natural ingredients.
- The Shampoo certified BIO with Calendula is recommended to preserve from malnutrition. Calendula extract is both soothing and revitalizing. It helps to regenerate the fiber capillary and will soften the hair, making it both less rough and less dull.
- Certified Organic Shampoo with Aloe Vera is ideal to preserve from dehydration caused by the too frequent use of heating devices to dry and shape the hair. The aloe vera will repair the damaged strands and prevent dryness. The very rich composition of this plant makes it a first choice hair ally.
Discover the solid shampoo for damaged hair
Biocoiff' solid shampoos for damaged hair are formulated with oils plant-based known for their moisturizing, protective and regenerative properties.
- Hibiscus Solid Shampoo certified organic will stimulate hair growth and prevent the formation of split ends. In addition, it will slow down the bleeding of the color if you dye your hair and bring shine.
- Certified Organic Solid Shampoo with lemon and jojoba is also recommended for the treatment of damaged hair. The composition of jojoba oil is similar to that of sebum. It will naturally moisturize the fiber capillary and make the hair less brittle and less dry. The lemon will boost the shine and close the scales. Little by little, your hair will find suppleness and better aspect.
- Certified Organic Horsetail and Jojoba Solid Shampoo combines the properties of jojoba oil with the fortifying properties of horsetail. Its silica content will also activate hair growth.
- Certified Organic Solid Shampoo with shea butter and jojoba is a concentrate of fats plant-based to repair anemic and dehydrated hair. The shea butter, rich in essential fatty acids, will penetrate the fiber capillary in depth to make it silky and soft.
To complete your treatment for damaged hair, our professionals recommend adding a mallow or ylang-ylang conditioner and performing a hair treatment with a suitable balm, making sure to leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
Frequently asked questions
Why is my hair damaged?
Chemicals from colorings or overuse of the hair dryer will alter the structure of the fiber hair. Similarly, iodized or chlorinated water from the pool dries out the hair and turns your hair color brown. All these sources of aggression gradually alter your hair.
How often should I wash my damaged hair?
It all depends on the nature of your hair. If your hair is dry, one or two shampoos per week are sufficient. For oily hair at the roots and dry hair at tips, we recommend spacing out the shampoos, sometimes using tricks to avoid looking neglected.
How to stop having damaged hair?
Simply by avoiding anything that can damage them, such as tying them up too often or holding them in a tight bun. Protect them from the sun in summer by spraying them with rose mist orgeisha oil.