Our organic shampoos for colored hair
Your scalp is precious. So are our shampoos.
At Biocoiff', we have developed organic shampoos for colored hair that nourish and moisturize deeply thanks to natural ingredients. Our formulas are rich in plants, essential oils and plant-based as well as mineral powders that target the specific needs of your colored hair. Our shampoos allow you to keep the nuances of your color longer and restore vitality and flexibility to your hair.
You can choose from different organic shampoos for colored hair, each with specific properties to meet your hair needs. The organic shampoo with Calendula is perfect for nourishing dry hair while the organic shampoo with Aloe Vera is ideal for protecting your hair from the undernourishment caused by the chemical agents contained in colorings. The shampoo with three clays is recommended to detoxify your scalp before a coloring or a highlight.
Take care of your colored hair with Biocoiff' natural shampoos.
Are you looking for a shampoo for colored hair that will take care of your highlights ? Biocoiff has developed several organic and vegan shampoos that will preserve the shine of your hair and avoid any excessive release. Biocoiff' shampoos for colored hair are recommended to preserve the shine of your highlight and the depth of your coloring.
Your colored hair deserves Biocoiff
Do you do a color or revive your shade with a highlight or strands ? To repair the alteration of the fiber hair as a result of these techniques, you need to restore moisture and regenerate your lengths. The chemical agents contained in the classic colorings modify the structure of your hair. They act by opening the scales and drying out the hair. The colorings renewed without taking precautions weakens the hair. They don't set as well and can also cause hair loss. On the other hand, colorings natural hair covers the hair and does not affect its integrity. However, in both cases, you must protect your highlights from external aggressions that can alter your color. To keep your color beautiful and shiny, you need to have a proper hair routine that starts with a quality shampoo for colored hair.
Which shampoos for colored hair to protect my color ?
The best shampoos for colored hair are quality hair products that will deeply nourish and moisturize. Biocoiff' has formulated 100% natural washing care from plants, essential oils, oils plant-based and mineral powders known for their regenerating properties targeted according to the needs of the hair. Used regularly, these organic shampoos for colored hair will preserve the shades of your color longer and restore tone and suppleness to your hair lengths and tips. According to your needs you will choose :
- Certified organic shampoo with Calendula, effective to preserve your hair from malnutrition thanks to the properties of calendula also recommended for the treatment of dry hair.
- The shampoo certified BIO with Aloe Vera is recommended to preserve your hair from the denutrition that can occur in contact with chemical agents contained in the classic colorings , chlorinated water of swimming pools or iodized water.
- The three clays shampoo very used by our professional hairdressers to detoxify the hair before a highlight, a coloring or a deep care. These mineral powders will cleanse the scalp and the fiber capillary.
Properties of the solid shampoo for colored hair
The solid shampoos for colored hair formulated by Biocoiff' are recommended for their treatment. They contain oils plant-based known for their capillary qualities. They wash your hair gently and have less impact on our environment.
- The certified organic solid shampoo with hibiscus allows to regenerate, moisturize and protect your color.
- The solid shampoo certified Bio with lemon and jojoba combines the benefits of this citrus fruit with the vegetable oil of jojoba seed.
- The certified organic solid shampoo with horsetail and jojoba combines the fortifying qualities of the flower with those of jojoba to limit breakage and damaged tips .
- The solid shampoo certified Bio with the shea and the jojoba associates oils plant-based very appreciated for their virtues. They form a remarkable cocktail for the maintenance of colored hair.
All shampoos for colored hair can be used alternately with other shampoos adapted to your hair type. Do not hesitate to ask advice from a hair care professional to know exactly what your hair needs.
You can complete your washing session by applying a mallow conditioner and geisha hair oil to moisturize and protect to moisturize and protect your hair before blow-drying or any other styling technique.
Frequently asked questions
How to maintain naturally colored hair?
Be sure to wash your colored hair with shampoos that offer moisturizing and nourishing formulas. Organic shampoos for colored hair do not contain chemicals or sulfates. They don't attack your hair or strip your lengths and scalp excessively.
How often should I wash colored hair?
To avoid fading a color and quickly fading your color or highlights, it is recommended to wash your hair twice a week at most. Similarly, it is recommended to wait at least 72 hours before shampooing after a highlight or a coloring.
Why is it better to use organic shampoos to wash colored hair?
The absence of sulfates in organic shampoos for colored hair avoids the harmful action of these elements on the scalp and on our health. Sulfates make the shampoo lather better, but they are not a guarantee of effectiveness.