Biocoiff' offers its customers a complete range of 100% organic and vegan solid shampoos made in France. All are formulated with ingredients of mineral or vegetable origin. Highly concentrated in active ingredients, they do not contain parabens, silicones or sulfates. They are made from gentle surfactants of plant origin and may or may not contain essential oils.
Biocoiff' solid soaps are designed to bring you maximum satisfaction and pleasure when you wash your hair. Subtle perfumes, pleasant foam, they leave nothing to chance to make you appreciate all the advantages of switching to organic and ethical solid shampoo, if you were a fan of the classic liquid shampoo.
Biocoiff' solid shampoos are easy to store and use. They are intended for the whole family.
They are presented in eco-responsible and biodegradable packaging to preserve our environment. Their small size allows you to take them with you when you travel to keep your hair beautiful without polluting.
The first solid shampoo certified BIO Biocoiff".
Composed only of saponified organic olive oil, vegetable glycerin obtained during the saponification reaction, and a surplus of organic olive oil to moisturize the scalp, Biocoiff' solid shampoos will perfectly meet the expectations of this demanding and caring clientele.
These solid shampoos are available in 2 products:
- Natural solid shampoo, suitable for all hair types
- The solid nettle shampoo, which will give life to dry and brittle hair.
Today: a range of 7 solid shampoos and a solid conditioner
Biocoiff' has decided to expand its range of solid shampoos while remaining true to its commitment: the saponification is done cold to keep all the properties of the essential oils.
Moreover, they are also certified Nature et Progrès, Vegan & Cruelty free and made in France.
This is the range:
- Solid shampoo with Fenugreek to strengthen and promote hair growth
- Hibiscus solid shampoo for coloured hair
- Basil and Neem Solid Shampoo to soothe dandruff and itching
- Horsetail and Jojoba solid shampoo to nourish your hair in depth
- Shea and Jojoba solid shampoo for the whole family (without essential oils)
- Solid shampoo with Sulphur, Cedar and Lavender for flaky scalps
- Lemon and jojoba solid shampoo for dry hair
- Hibiscus solid conditioner without essential oils
The advantages of organic solid shampoo
From an ecological point of view, there is no release into the environment since during the cold saponification process, the olive oil and the base used are entirely consumed. They are transformed into soap and glycerine.
This solid shampoo lasts longer than a liquid shampoo: it's a money-saver!
It is easy to carry around thanks to its small size, which is very practical when flying or going to the gym.
Cold saponification preserves and retains the properties and quality of the oils, because yes, the principle of solid shampoo is to be as effective as liquid shampoo.
In addition to this, the ingredients used respect the hair, the products are without any additives and are labelled:
- Nature & Progrès
- Cruelty FREE & Vegan (PETA)
- Made in France
Without essential oils, it is perfectly suitable for pregnant women and people with fragile health.
How to use our organic solid shampoos?
Before using a solid shampoo, you should detangle your hair.
It is quite possible that your hair will be more tangled than with a conventional shampoo.
Next, shampoo the wet hair directly and massage the scalp, the lengths and finally the tips.
You can repeat the step until you have a nice lather.
Finally, you can rinse your hair. Only one shampoo is necessary. A second shampoo is not necessary.
In addition to shampooing, it is strongly recommended to apply solid conditioner with hibiscus on the lengths and tips and detangle.
How to choose your organic solid shampoo ?
Solid shampoo is an eco-friendly cosmetic that will wash and care for your hair. Our 100% natural formulations take into account the specific needs of each hair type. With or without essential oil, it is designed as a cleansing care to wash natural or colored, straight or curly, dry, oily or normal hair. Some target more damaged hair or hair loss, dandruff or UV treatment.
For example, if you want to keep your hair supple, well moisturized and shiny, opt for the solid shampoo with lemon and jojoba that nourishes the fiber in depth.
Don't hesitate to ask our professionals for advice to choose the product best suited to your hair and complete your organic hair routine. You can alternate its use with a Biocoiff' liquid shampoo. Our range of organic and vegan shampoos evolves over the years to bring answers to each hair problem.
Wash your hair well with a solid shampoo
Biocoiff' solid shampoo is applied directly to the hair as you would a soap, or in the palms of your hands. To get the maximum benefit from your solid shampoo, you must :
- Apply a small amount of solid shampoo to wet hair
- Do not imagine that putting a lot of solid shampoo will make it foam as much as a classic liquid shampoo. Biocoiff' solid shampoo contains natural surfactants, but in a smaller proportion than a traditional shampoo. The foam is light, but it washes the hair as well as a traditional shampoo;
- Rinse your hair well after shampooing to eliminate all residues and avoid having hair that is sticky and heavy when drying;
- Apply a solid conditioner to nourish and facilitate detangling the hair with a wide-tooth comb to avoid damaging the lengths.
After you wash, dry your solid shampoo on a soap dish or magnetic holder that you can attach to your shower so it doesn't fall apart.