Out of stockOut of stock
Strength, volume... this is what we like and look for when we have curly hair. To obtain these effects while taking care of their fragility and their natural dryness, Biocoiff' proposes a complete range of care for curly hair 100% natural. With them, your curls will be bouncy and shiny and will remain so even in humid weather.
Why should curly hair be treated?
Curly hair needs to be looked after. While its shape makes it particularly attractive, it is also its first enemy. Its "twisted" appearance prevents sebum from being distributed properly throughout the hair. As a result, it dehydrates quickly and becomes dry and fragile. And since hair is no stranger to giving us "curls", humidity is also what causes frizz. The keratin molecules in curly hair tend to tighten up when they come in contact with water and start to curl. Your hair is plagued with frizz and becomes difficult to detangle and style. To keep curls well-defined and shaped, hair scales must be closed and moisture must always be perfect. A good routine starts with a specific shampoo for curly hair and continues with regular care.
Our 100% organic care for curly hair
Biocoiff' makes your mission easier with organic and vegan hair care products. Formulated without silicones, sulfates or chemical preservatives, they do not weigh down the hair. After washing your hair, you can opt for :
- Aloe Vera Conditioner very moisturizing. Apply on your lengths and tips, your hair will detangle easily and will not break.
- The marshmallow conditioner is also recommended for its strong hydrating power. Formulated without essential oil, it is particularly intended for very dry hair.
- The aloe vera gel will allow to better define the curls without fearing the cardboard effect. It moisturizes the curls and makes the hair silky and soft. Finally, it protects your curls against the heat of the dryer and those of the sun. This hydrating gel for curly hair is a care without rinsing. The extracts of aloe vera will retain water in the hair shaft and reinforce the hydrolipidic barrier.
- Geisha oil made of jojoba oil and tsubaki oil from the Japanese camellia will act to deeply moisturize your curls. You can use it on dry or wet hair. You can apply it on the whole hair or just on the tips to make your curly hair shine. This natural leave-in treatment is versatile and can be used on all hair types. Vou can add a styling product to your routine for better curl hold.
Herbal masks for beautiful curls
On a weekly basis, you apply a balm to deeply nourish your curls. Mango, shea and coconut butters are highly concentrated in lipidic agents and vitamins. Combined in a single complex, they have a remarkable effect on the hair and scalp.
- Rosewood Balm is an intensive moisturizing mask developed to treat curly hair. It is the same one that our hairdressers use in the salon. This balm acts both on the hydration of the hair and on its hydrolipidic barrier that it will reinforce. The mango, shea and coconut butters are highly concentrated in lipidic agents and vitamins. Combined in the same complex, they have a remarkable effect on the hair and scalp.
- Jasmine balm is another natural hair balm recommended to take care of curly hair. Its composition is very rich in essential fatty acids, lauric acid, myristic acid and lauric acid, a fatty acid similar to hair proteins, will nourish and moisturize hair in depth. In addition, its film-forming properties will protect the hair from external aggressions. Your hair is less porous and less sensitive.
- The rose balmRose Balm, in addition to releasing a very pleasant fragrance, will also nourish and moisturize the hair thanks to its plant extracts chosen by our phytotherapists and aromatherapists. Its melting texture is quickly absorbed by the fiber capillary. Its floral scent brings a sensual floral touch that makes its use even more addictive.
Frequently asked questions
How do you make curly hair bouncy?
The best thing is to nourish the hair after each shampoo with adapted care to control its hydration and avoid that it dries out and that the lengths and tips become brittle and split. You should also prefer the colorings plant-based if you dye your hair. They do not contain chemical agents that dry out and make the fiber hair porous.
Which oil to apply to curly hair?
Oils plant-based are recommended for curly hair. Coconut oil, jojoba oil or shea butter are well known for hair care. You can use them in their pure state during an oil bath or in a complex as when you opt for a Biocoiff' balm.
Why is my curly hair dry?
Unfortunately, curly hair is more prone to dryness than straight hair due to its structure. It is important to avoid aggravating its natural condition by choosing unsuitable treatments. Hair professionals recommend compensating for this weakness by treating it with hair care products for dry or curly hair.