Out of stockOut of stock
Does your hair look bad? The tips are split, the lengths damaged? It is time to apply an appropriate treatment. Biocoiff' hair care products, 100% natural and vegan, will allow to regenerate the fiber capillary so that they have more tonicity and flexibility. Applied regularly, these hair care products will provide the moisture they need. Your hair will regain its shine and hold. To repair your hair in depth, discover the right care for your damaged hair.
Causes of damaged hair
Several causes can sensitize the hair and make it porous and vulnerable. The colorings, perms, balayage, too aggressive care, pollution, or a poor lifestyle can deteriorate the cuticle and unbalance the seborrhea of the scalp. In this case, it is necessary to start by putting aside or putting on hold certain habits. These habits include blow-drying or straightening too often and using shampoos that are too strong.the use of shampoos and hair products containing silicones and parabens. If you have long hair, don't tie it up too often and use hair-friendly elastics. Also, make sure you eat a balanced diet, avoiding any iron or magnesium deficiency.
What hair care products should I use for damaged hair?
Let's start by reminding you that a shampoo for fragile or damaged hair is already a treatment. Especially if you choose one that is organic and free of chemicals and surfactants. Once your hair is washed, you can apply a conditioner like the one with ylang-ylang from Biocoiff'. You can alternate between rinse-off and leave-in treatments.
- Geisha oil can be diffused on your lengths and tips before blow-drying, or you can use it as an oil bath. You moisten your hair up to tips and leave it on for several hours before rinsing. Dry geisha oil acts like a serum on the hair. It impregnates fiber to nourish it in depth and allows you to style your hair more easily. Make Geisha Oil a part of your daily hair routine for healthy hair.
- Aloe vera gel takes advantage of the moisturizing and regenerating properties of the plant to treat damaged hair. It reduces the porosity of the fiber capillary by closing the scales and allows you to style your hair more easily and to smooth it without drying it.
Which organic masks for damaged hair?
To treat damaged hair, it is necessary to use care products rich in fats plant-based which bring their regenerating and sublimating properties. Among the hair care products for damaged hair, our professionals recommend masks based on coconut oil, castor oil, shea butter or mango. These natural ingredients contain many very effective greasy and moisturizing agents. For very damaged hair, shea butter and jojoba oil work wonders.
For added effectiveness, you can apply your deep conditioning treatment for damaged hair before washing. Leave on for at least 30 minutes as you would in a salon by wrapping your hair in a warm towel or clear film. Rinse with clear water, shampoo and finish with an aloe vera conditioner that you leave on for a few minutes. To get soft and supple hair, we recommend:
- Rosewood Balm will protect the keratin of damaged hair and restore shine. It provides the missing nutrients to damaged hair.
- Rose Balm with its formulation very rich in fats plant-based allows to reinforce the scales of the hair to make it less porous and fragile. It combines the properties of castor, coconut, shea and mango, which are highly appreciated for their hair care properties.
- Jasmine Balm is ideal for treating damaged or brittle hair. The rosemary will reinforce the fiber capillary while the coconut will look after them in-depth to restore their texture and make them less porous and fragile.
Frequently asked questions
Why are natural treatments effective for damaged hair?
Natural and organic hair care products do not contain any chemicals. They are free of parabens, preservatives and surfactants that are harmful to the health of the hair. They will better treat hair weakened by styling products or colorings containing substances undesirable for the fiber hair.
My hair is burned, what care to save it?
Unfortunately, the only emergency solution is to cut off the burnt lengths before starting hair care to bring them back to life and tone. Before making a decision, make an appointment with your hairdresser to make the best decision for your hair.
Which hairdresser's care to choose to treat damaged hair?
The Biocoiff' products used in our salons are strictly the same as those you will use at home. We did not want to make a difference so that you get results as conclusive as the professionals if you use them in good conditions. Professional treatments are generally more concentrated in active ingredients. This way, you will be sure to restore your hair and obtain the same suppleness and shine as after a hair appointment.