Our organic shampoos for curly hair
Your scalp is precious. So are our shampoos.
Curly hair needs special attention special attention to stay healthy and maintain its shine. Harsh chemicals and additives can damage curls and cause damage curls and cause frizz. That's why it's important to use natural and organic products to wash and maintain your curly hair. The range of 100% natural organic shampoos from Biocoiff' is specially designed to to meet the needs of curly hair, curly or frizzy hair. By choosing these products, you can be sure that your curls will be well hydrated, supple and shiny.
The calendula shampoos and aloe vera shampoos from Biocoiff are particularly effective in moisturize and soften your curly hairwhile leaving it light and easy to style. You can also alternate the use of liquid and solid shampoos to get the benefits of oils plant-based and keep your hair beautiful and keep your curls beautiful and supple. For healthy curly hair, choose organic and natural products adapted to your hair's texture and nature, and don't forget to nourish and moisturize it regularly.
Your curls don't have enough bounce? It's time to adopt a hair routine that can give them a boost. Our organic and vegan shampoos for curly hair wash without damaging hair that is naturally drier than straight hair to promote beautiful, soft, well-shaped curls.
Your curly hair deserves Biocoiff
Curly hair", like curly or frizzy hair, needs moisture. Their beautiful waves are also the cause of this less good hydration which can make them more difficult to style and less disciplined with the appearance of frizz. For the maintenance of curly hair, it is necessary to bet on products without chemical additives. The natural and organic shampoos are better suited to washing curly hair. Less aggressive, they respect better their constitution. Opting for the Biocoiff range of shampoos for curly hair guarantees a healthy and complete treatment of your lengths and scalp. Your hair will have a shiny, lathered curl that makes it look great.
Our 100% organic shampoos for curly hair
The Biocoiff range of 100% natural organic shampoos allows you to wash your curls and maintain their movement. According to the needs of your hair, you have the choice between different formulations. The diagnosis of a professional will allow you to apply the care and shampoos which are the most adapted to their texture and their nature. You must know how to nourish and moisturize your hair without weighing it down excessively so as not to interfere with its waves.
- The certified organic shampoo with calendula allows to soften and moisturize the hair so that they find their movement and do not tangle too quickly. The properties of calendula goes respect the fiber capillary and make your lengths easier to comb.
- The certified organic shampoo with aloe vera is also very effective in protecting your hair from dehydration. Rich in amino acids and moisturizing agents, aloe vera brings superb definition to curls, making them shiny and toned.
You can alternate the application of liquid shampoos and solid shampoos to maintain your curly hair. They will thus benefit from the qualities of oils plant-based to preserve their beauty and their flexibility.
Discover the solid shampoo for curly hair
Solid shampoos are naturally highly concentrated in active ingredients. Easy to use, they are rich in nourishing and moisturizing ingredients. They combine several oils plant-based known for their qualities and promise well hydrated and supple hair.
- The certified organic solid shampoo with hibiscus will deeply nourish your tips and lengths and make them easier to style by disciplining your curls. Your hair is shiny and supple.
- Certified Organic Solid Shampoo with Lemon and Jojoba combines the therapeutic properties of jojoba seeds with that of this citrus fruit known for its purifying virtues. Your curls are shiny and fortified.
- The certified organic solid shampoo with Horsetail and Jojoba also combines the qualities of this seed with those of this plant known to strengthen the constitution of fragile hair.
- Certified Organic Solid Shampoo with Shea Butter and Jojoba is a concentrate of moisturizing and nourishing agents obtained by combining these two sources renowned for their hair properties. Your curly hair regains its strength and tone without being weighed down by chemical agents.
Treating curly hair requires specific hair products to keep it healthy. You can continue your hair routine by adding care products and styling products from organic sources. It will look even better. Before drying, take the time to to
apply an appropriate detangling treatment to nourish your lengths and your tips. Once a week, apply a deep treatment and leave it on. You should also apply a leave-in treatment to help with styling and protect your hair from UV rays or other external aggressions.
Frequently asked questions
Which shampoo for curly hair?
Curly hair should be washed with organic shampoos that are free of sulfates or silicones, which tend to weigh down and smother the fiber hair.
Which cut for curly hair?
Choose a haircut that highlights both your face and hair. In any case, make sure to cut your curly hair dry to avoid unpleasant surprises.
Can you lose your curly hair by straightening it?
The use of heating equipment used without precaution is never recommended for curly hair. Protect your hair with a specific product to avoid burning it.