After months and months of study and analysis of the components of Biocoiff' shampoos, we finally obtain the COSMEBIO® label.
What is the COSMEBIO® label?
The COSMEBIO® label is the pioneer of Organic cosmetics in France. Since 2002, it has guaranteed the organic character of the product and the commitment of the brand. Behind this label, it is a real association, a collective, a network:
- It is the 1st world association dedicated to organic cosmetics.
- The label has more than 9000 product references and 350 companies (ingredient suppliers, laboratories, etc.).
- More than 450 brands benefit from the COSMEBIO® label.
"A cosmetic that respects LIFE!“
The COSMEBIO® label commits itself to several values:
- Human life: the ingredients from petrochemicals have been replaced by ingredients of natural origin favouring Organic Farming.
- Nature: an organic cosmetic is made using gentle and non-polluting manufacturing processes and requires recyclable packaging.
- Pleasure: pleasure textures, formulas with innovative active ingredients, refined fragrances, organic cosmetics are full of beautiful discoveries in the service of well-being.
- Respect for people: fair trade and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Respect for nature: Biodiversity and Environment.
Biocoiff' and COSMEBIO®: proof of our commitment
Because a commitment is proved by deeds and not just words, Biocoiff' has therefore become an active member of the COSMEBIO® association and Biocoiff' Shampoos are now labelled, and we hope to reassure all those who wish to try our products with the certainty that they are organic.