After months and months of study and analysis of the components of Biocoiff' shampoos, we have finally obtained the COSMEBIO® label
What is the COSMEBIO® label?
The COSMEBIO® label is the pioneer of organic cosmetics in France. Since 2002, it has guaranteed the organic nature of the product and the commitment of the brand. Behind this label, there is a real association, a collective, a network:
- It is the 1st worldwide association dedicated to organic cosmetics
- The label has more than 9000 product references and 350 companies (ingredient suppliers, laboratories, etc.)
- More than 450 brands benefit from the COSMEBIO® label
"A cosmetic that respects LIFE!"
The COSMEBIO® label is committed to several values:
- Human life: petrochemical ingredients have been replaced by ingredients of natural origin with a focus on organic farming.
- Nature: Organic cosmetics are produced using gentle, non-polluting manufacturing processes and require recyclable packaging.
- Pleasure: pleasant textures, formulas with innovative active ingredients, refined fragrances, organic cosmetics are full of beautiful discoveries for your well-being.
- Respect for people: fair trade and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Respect for nature: Biodiversity and the environment.
Biocoiff' and COSMEBIO®: proof of our commitment
Because a commitment is proven by actions and not only by words, Biocoiff' has become an active member of the COSMEBIO® association and Biocoiff' Shampoos are now labelled, and we hope to reassure all those who wish to try our products with the certainty of consuming organic.